Postnatal Doula Support in your home – Dublin Doula Services
Many mothers find that the early days after they have a baby can be more difficult than they expected. Maybe your baby is not sleeping as much as you had hoped, maybe you are not sleeping as much as you had hoped, maybe your baby is not feeding as efficiently, maybe breastfeeding is harder than you thought. Maybe you have questions about managing your other children? Maybe your mood is not all that you hoped it would be. Perhaps you want some information on baby wearing or baby routines? All of these things can be helped by a postnatal doula visit.
A VISIT AT HOME FOR TWO HOURS. THESE VISITS INCLUDE:
- Taking a full health history, including how your pregnancy has been, how your labour and birth went and how the initial postnatal period has been for you.
- Discussing your particular needs for postnatal care
- Discussing any issues that might affect breastfeeding
- Discussing your perinatal mental health
- Discussing any referrals you might benefit from
- Discussing your model of care and any alternative postnatal options such as Private Postnatal Midwifery Care or Lactation Consultant Support
- Full breastfeeding support in your own home
- Information and support for self care
- Light housework and shopping to enable you to fully enjoy your baby moon
- Homeopathic care for you and your new baby
- Full referral service to mother and baby supports and networks near you for the next stage of your parenting
- Information on safe sleep for your baby, carrying your baby and going out with your baby.
- Information on nutrition to nourish yourself after your birth and to keep yourself healthy and well after giving birth and in early parenting.
- Evidenced based information on early baby care and development.
- Plus much more . . . . .
Transport costs per visit €15 – €25 per visit extra depending on where you live.
City Centre €15
North side D1, 3, South Side D2, 4, Ranelgh, Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Booterstown,
Outer Central €20
North Side D5, D7, 9, 11, 13, Cabra, Raheny, Clontarf South Side Blackrock, D8, 10, 12, 14, 16, Harold’s Cross, Milltown, Terenure, Templeogue, Stillorgan, Leopardstown Balinteer, Dundrum, Sandyford, Dun Laoghoire. Stepaside, Monkstown, Glenageary, Foxrock.
Greater Dublin Area €25
North Side D15, Malahide, Sutton, Howth South Side: D18, Rathfarnham, Shankhill, Bray, Killiney, Sallynoggin, Greystones Dalky. West Side: D24, Tallaght, Clondalkin, Firhouse, Blanchardstown, Saggart,
Sandymount: No travel costs if within walking distance
This service is also available as part of a more extensive POSTNATAL DOULA PACKAGE