Parents who are planning a c birth also benefit from doula support before the birth of their baby, but in particular after their baby is born, especially if they do not have good familial support in Dublin.
- A free consultation in person or on the phone to decide whether I am a good match for you and your partner
- Two antenatal visits in your own home to discuss your needs for your c birth and also to help you make a c birth preference plan should you want one and help you and your partner if you have one, prepare for the c birth. One session will include birth visualisations and breathing preparation to help you stay calm and centred during the lead up to the c birth and the birth itself. The second session will focus on caring for your baby following c birth including preparations for breastfeeding. It will also focus on creating a postnatal plan and how to have a joyful babymoon.
- Phone text and email support from the time of booking until 6 weeks after your baby is born
- Daily contact by text email or phone from two weeks before your scheduled due c birth until your baby is born.
- Continuous care and support for you and your partner on the day of you planned c birth.
- Attendance at your home before your scheduled c birth
- Attendance in hospital on the antenatal ward, then supporting your birth partner in the gowning room, attendance in the recovery room and in the immediate postnatal period in the recovery room and the postnatal ward.
- Support and physical and emotional comfort measures whilst preparing for your scheduled c birth such as visualisation affirmation and relaxation reminders
- Full homeopathic service running up to your scheduled c birth and afterwards. All remedies provided.
- Photography or filming of aspects of the day you give birth as discussed with you
- Immediate postpartum care and breastfeeding assistance from birth until you are ready for me to leave the recovery room or postnatal ward.
- Full postnatal doula service consisting of 5 postpartum follow-up visits in your home covering all your early parenting questions. Full breastfeeding support provided as well as support on sleeping and self care for you as a new mother having just given birth. Details here
This service offers 7 sessions; two antenatal sessions and five postnatal sessions. The charge for this service is €2,500, of which a non-refundable deposit of €1000 is due at booking. €600 is due at 20 weeks from your due date and €600 is due at 10 weeks from your due date. The remaining balance is due at the first antenatal visit. The full balance must be cleared by 36 weeks. This price offers a €1050 saving on the antenatal and postnatal sessions.
NOTE: €100of the deposit is used to ensure that a second back up doula is also available for your dates at booking .
ADD€225 FOR PLACENTA ENCAPSULATION
Transport Costs are charged for all antenatal and postnatal visits.
To book and discuss your needs email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport costs per visit €15 – €25 per visit extra depending on where you live.
North side D1, 3, South Side D2, 4, Ranelgh, Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Booterstown,
Outer Central €20
North Side D5, D7, 9, 11, 13, Cabra, Raheny, Clontarf South Side Blackrock, D8, 10, 12, 14, 16, Harold’s Cross, Milltown, Terenure, Templeogue, Stillorgan, Leopardstown Balinteer, Dundrum, Sandyford, Dun Laoghoire. Stepaside, Monkstown, Glenageary, Foxrock.
Greater Dublin Area €25
North Side D15, Malahide, Sutton, Howth, Lusk South Side: D18, Rathfarnham, Shankhill, Bray, Killiney, Sallynoggin, Greystones West Side: D24, Tallaght, Clondalkin, Firhouse, Blanchardstown, Saggart, Dalky. Bray, Shankhill
Sandymount: No travel costs if within walking distance