My Birthing again Birth Mentoring Package is a highly economical offering designed to offer birth coaching and support to parents who have already had a baby and would like the support of a consistent trusted individual during the antenatal period, helping them to identify their own supports and strengths. The package includes:
- A free consultation on the phone to decide whether I am a good match for you and your partner (if you have one).
- Email and phone support offering you guidance and support during your entire pregnancy
- Two check in zoom sessions of 45 minutes each, usually taken towards the end of your pregnancy. Extra zoom sessions can be added at €75 each.
- Two bespoke tailor made antenatal visits in your own home or online to discuss your needs in labour and to help you draw up your birth preferences and to focus on birth preparation. Topics covered will include some of the following depending on your needs:
- How to support early labour at home
- Proven Pain coping and breathing techniques for early labour
- How to recognize labour is becoming active
- How to create a toolbox of physical support items you might use during early and active labour
- When to go to the hospital
- How to advocate for your partner
- How to understand information on the benefits and risks of procedures and interventions
- How to avoid unnecessary routine interventions
- How to best manage an induction
- How to create an effective birth preference sheet
- Strategies to cope with the unexpected such as a c birth
- Effective massage and affirmation techniques
- Exploring birth as a rite of passage
- Exploring the time line of birth and how we move through from early labour to birthing the placenta and what this looks and feels like
- Creating and using your own visualisation tools and pain coping mechanisms for both physical and emotional support
- Looking at residual fears from previous births
- De briefing previous experiences
- Building a tool kit for this birth
- Preparing for a VBAC
Antenatal sessions last approximately two hours each.
In addition this package has:
- One free postnatal visit valued at €150 to support you in the early days at home with breastfeeding infant sleeping and early baby care.
The charge for this service is €650, of which a non-refundable €350 deposit is due at booking. The remaining balance is due at the first visit. All payments to be cleared by 36 weeks. For more information and to discuss your needs please email me at email@example.com
Any visits to your home incur a transportation cost.
Transport costs per visit €15 – €25 per visit extra depending on where you live.
City Centre €15
North side D1, 3, South Side D2, 4, Ringsend, Irishtown, Ranelgh, Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Booterstown,
Outer Central €20
North Side D5, D7, 9, 11, 13, Cabra, Raheny, Clontarf South Side Blackrock, D8, 10, 12, 14, 16, Harold’s Cross, Milltown, Terenure, Templeogue, Stillorgan, Leopardstown Balinteer, Dundrum, Sandyford, Dun Laoghoire. Stepaside, Monkstown, Glenageary, Foxrock.
Greater Dublin Area €25
North Side D15, Malahide, Sutton, Howth South Side: D18, Rathfarnham, Shankhill, Bray, Killiney, Sallynoggin, Greystones Dalky. West Side: D24, Tallaght, Clondalkin, Firhouse, Blanchardstown, Saggart
Sandymount: No Charge if within walking distance