The early part of pregnancy can be the time of your pregnancy journey that you need the most support with. Some people come to pregnancy with anxieties about their pregnancy due to previous experiences and some people are anxious about their current pregnancy.
Clinical pregnancy care usually only starts at 10 – 12 weeks with a first dating scan. The first appointment after that is a booking appointment which may be as late as 16 weeks. People need more support. I offer emotional and practical support during this time period. My early pregnancy doula package includes:
- 10 zoom calls of an hour each to be taken by 15 weeks gestation. You can take these as frequently as you wish and they are not limited to one a week.
- Phone and email support until 15 weeks.
- Information, support and consultation on which maternity care service is right for you; home, hospital, midwifery led, satellite vbac, private, public semi private MLU etc
- Support and information for healthy eating and exercise during pregnancy
- Homeopathy and tissue salt support and complementary referrals if required
- Preparation for parenting and birth; evidenced based courses and reading material
The cost of this service is €750 payable in advance. For more information and to book contact Krysia at email@example.com