Mum and Baby Yoga offers new mothers:
- A great way to connect with your baby
- An opportunity to meet other mothers
- Safe gentle exercises to help the healing of your postnatal body
What can you expect in a Mother and Baby Yoga Class?
- Exercises to soothe common postnatal symptoms such as sore shoulders, sore backs and tiredness.
- Stretches and toning exercises to help with healing your pelvic floor and your core muscles.
- Games, stretches and songs to share with your baby.
- Peer support and learning from other mothers.
- Fun! – There is also an opportunity to have a laugh and share a joke with other mothers
- All from the comfort of your home – no need to get your baby into a car seat or buggy to travel anywhere or the pressure to be somewhere on time with a new baby.
- Membership of a small online group for mothers to chat to each other and support each other outside class time and where I post up tips and useful information in-between classes.
- Support and information from an IBCLC and breastfeeding counsellor who has supported many thousands of women in their breastfeeding journey.
- Gentle natural support and information for your postnatal healing from a licenced registered homeopath specialising in the postnatal period with an intimate understanding of anatomy and physiology and how your body changes after you have had a baby.
Why sign up today?
- Experienced teacher – I have studied practised and taught yoga and body work to women for the last 20 years and I have been specifically trained as a mum and baby yoga teacher.
- Experienced postnatal doula and postnatal doula trainer understanding the needs of new mothers and babies.
- Limited numbers. All online classes are small in number to ensure that everyone gets individual attention and enough time to discuss their needs at the start of each class.
- Live classes tailored to your needs.
- Recordings for you to watch back and practice during the week at your leisure with your baby.
- Loads of fun!
Class schedule : Monday 1030am – 1215pm – get your week off to a great start!
Each class offers the opportunity to:
- Chat and connect with other mothers and see how everyone is doing.
- Concentrate on your breathing make a heartfelt connection with yourself as a new mother and your baby.
- Enjoy stretching and flexibility exercises focusing on the areas new mothers need to stretch most.
- Feel your strength return as we practice postures to strengthen and tone your tummy back and legs in a safe way designed to support the postnatal period.
- Practice yoga postures with your baby.
- Enjoy baby interaction exercises specifically designed to enable your baby to exercise their bodies in a safe and pleasant way.
- Slow down in a dreamy relaxation at the end of the class enabling all the hard work you did to be consolidated and for your muscles and mind to enjoy a sense of release
Book Now – I can’t wait to have you and your baby join us!
SIX WEEK COURSE €90 Next course starts May 24th 2021.
Want to to keep in touch?